Low Slope Commercial
Low Slope Roofing
If you’re considering replacing or repairing your commercial low slope roof, look no further than Rhino Roofing. We are the trusted experts for the job.
What is Low Slope Roofing?
A low-slope roof, also known as a flat roof, is a roofing system with a slope or pitch that is less than 3:12 (3 inches of vertical rise for every 12 inches of horizontal run). In other words, the roof has a minimal incline, making it nearly flat. Low-slope roofs are commonly used in commercial, industrial, and some residential buildings.
Low Slope Roofing Materials
Low Slope Roofing Challenge: Water Flow
Unlike steep-slope roofs that shed water quickly, low-slope roofs rely on different methods to prevent water accumulation and leakage. We’ll break down how we can help you avoid this challenge.
Low Slope Water Flow
When choosing Rhino Roofing to repair or install a new low slope roof on your commercial building, our roofing specialists will make sure there is proper water flow that will not lead to any issues to the inside of the building through our key practices:
Design and Drainage System
- We design roofs with a proper slope to facilitate water drainage. We’ll ensure that the slope is adequate for the roof size and local building codes.
- We install well-designed and efficient drainage systems, including gutters, downspouts, and internal drains, to direct water away from the roof.
- We will avoid flat spots or areas with insufficient slope that could lead to water collection.
Properly Installed Flashing
- At Rhino, we’ll ensure that flashing is correctly installed around roof penetrations, such as vents, chimneys, and skylights.
- This will help prevent water infiltration at vulnerable points on your roof.
- We offer regular inspections to identify and address issues promptly.
Experts of Installation
If you are wondering if you need to repair or replace your low slope roof, know you can rely on us to advise you when issues can be fixed, to help you save on your budget, or when it makes financial sense to install a new roof.
Our quality work is done quickly and efficiently, to ensure little disruption to your business. Plus, we work with great partners and use the best materials to ensure your investment lasts for decades.